Aloha, Lovecats! This summers are always the best, filled with adventure, thrill and so many memories. Now that it’s fall for some of us (in Hawaii it’s just the wet season), we reminisce fondly on those happy warm days. So I’m showing you some of my favorite outfit diaries with this summer lookbook lookback. Basically, a look back at some outfits I shot when the weather was clear and sunny.
The Outfit Diaries: Summer Memories – a Summer Lookbook Lookback
Summer Lookbook Outfit Details
American Apparel stripe wire headband: similar wire headband
Target blazer sweatshirt: Similar zip sweater blazer
Gap skinny jeans
Banana Republic cage heels: Similar nude cage heels
Bella Luxx t shirt
- Yes To Grapefruit brightening and renewing facial wipes
- Michael Todd True Organics product sampler
- 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream deluxe samples
- Onesta Lavender hand and body lotion
- Bite Beauty Lipstick Mini duo
- 100% Pure reusable shopping tote
- You MUST be a subscriber to my YouTube Channel.
- Enter above and use the optional entries.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or have a guardian’s consent to provide mailing address.
- You must be happy and tell your friends about this giveaway because it’s awesome. Just kidding, that’s optional, but it would be VERY, VERY NICE!
Giveaway is open internationally! I will mail everything via First Class mail. If you live outside the USA, the package will take awhile to arrive.
Giveaway runs from November 26, 2015 (TODAY) through December 4th, 2015. Winner will be selected at random and announced on this blog post, on Facebook and on the video description. I will also reach out privately. If the winner does not respond to their confirmation message, a new one will be chosen and contacted via YouTube private message or email. I will NEVER contact you with a link or a request to fill in or provide information. Such messages are spam.
M U S I C
Thanks for watching! Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
ROCK ON, LOVECATS!
Love + Aloha + Namasté,
F T C
Nothing in this video or post is sponsored. I have purchased these items for the giveaway with my own money or have received free samples with a purchase. My opinion is 100% honest and my own. I am not responsible for the content of any responses in any format to this video or corresponding blog post. Music is provided by the artists with direct permission, royalty free via YouTube Audio Library and is used under “Fair Use” guidelines.
Filters and light leaks: Gabrielle Marie