Last month was a crazy month. We went to California for two weeks, participated in my best friend’s wedding, toured Yosemite and Joshua Tree National Parks, worked a LOT and I tested a BUNCH of products. What did I hate and what did I love? Out of all the products, what stacked up? These are my June Beauty Favorites.
Click the video to watch it larger on YouTube and click HERE to subscribe to my channel.
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Sephora Lip Cream Lip Stains
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Supergoop SPF 50 PA+++ Rosemary Setting Spray
- Revlon lip liners – wine & pink rose
- Nars Lipstick Pencils – Satin Lip Pencil, Rikugien & Matte Velvet Lip Pencil, Cruella
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
- Stila Eyes Are the Window Palette – Spirit
- Topshop Highlighter – Sunbeam [discontinued… not available online–WHYYY]
- Goldfaden MD Sun Visor Sunscreen Spray SPF 30
- Elizabeth & James Nirvana White perfume
M U S I C:
YouTube Audio Library & Apple iMovie Audio Library (license info located here)
Love + Aloha + Namasté,
FTC: Not a sponsored post. I am not compensated by any of the companies whose products are featured. My opinion is 100% my own. I am not responsible for the content of any responses to this video. Music is provided royalty free by YouTube Audio Library and Apple, Inc. is used under “Fair Use” guidelines.