With the demands of my new job and household errands and duties, I’m hardly on the blog lately, but I post regularly on Instagram. I think a lot of you can experience my life in Hawaii through my Insta Feed. (#InstagramHawaii is my main tag… LOL.)
Here’s what April looked like – our life in pictures.
- Moved from the damp rainforest on the East Shore (Windward side) to gorgeous Hawaii Kai, where everything is within a 5-10 minute driving distance, yet far enough from Town (Honolulu, Waikiki and Ala Moana) to not feel the hustle and bustle associated with a crowded city.
- Meet up with Sharon of Eli*Sharon and her adorable Husband Eli. Yeay for Hawaii Style Bloggers!
- Sunrises in East O‘ahu. Epic.
- Visit from Mamasita, my mother in law and touring around the Island. Pearl Harbor, LOST palaces, the Others’ Camp, stormy beaches, Easter at Turtle Bay Resort. Beach going.
- Vegetarian and vegan food porn experiments.
- Dramatic sunsets (of course).
- Finding a stray dog, taking care of it, then taking it home to its owner… late night!
- Birthday presents for myself.
Stay tuned for Insta[Spring] – May edition! And Insta[Spring] – Outfits!
To get regular updates on the Where, What, Who, When and What She Was Wearing with thereafterish., add me on Instagram. Username: @maeluu. Come say hi and spread the Aloha!
Me ke aloha ~ With love, Xx