[Slide show post]
I still maintain that my life is pretty dull, just a regular little life, in a regular little suburb in a economically depressed city (pretty typical of an average to large city in these uncertain and extreme economic times), with a regular little family, with an average to moderate amount of happiness and social calendar. I’m not immensely exciting, going on fantastic adventures day in and day out, but neither am I intensely boring, lounging about the house with my hair askew and stains on my sweatpants. I stay home and I go out neither in excess, but not lacking things to do.
If I had to define my life on a daily basis, I’d call it “Stable Contentment” [for the most part]. Sure, I have my Drama Queen moments–that’s what happens when you were encouraged to be as dramatic as possible in childhood–and I have them a fair amount, but overall, my happy, sweet little life is a pretty lucky one. I just realized how incredibly lucky I’ve been as of last night, and I could never express my gratitude to the Universe adequately, so hopefully my acknowledgment of this is enough.
- Gorgeous sunsets over large, fluffy purple grey storm clouds
- The Bulk Aisle in our local health food market.
- Homemade vegetarian & Vegan pizzas
- Frozen Yogurt with Oreo crunch
- Leopard maxi skirts worn with stripe tanks
- Popsicle & movie nights
- House guests + Cuban food + Mojitos = A+
- Wine & Kalimari with familia (my dad would have a cow I ate squid)
- Tulip skirts that hide a wealth of muffin top
- A begging Bear[dog]
- Bear[dog] in Shrimp Mode — so cute
- Local Art institute culinary department cafe lunch runs
- Strappy shoes
- Urban Decay’s Naked Palette
Don’t forget to enter my $300 GUCCI/NYX COSMETICS/THE BODY SHOP/BLUE LAGOON SKINCARE/ORIGINS/CLINIQUE/DR. HAUSCHKA/CHANEL GIVEAWAY BONANZA! [ends July 1]