Heat is here. This quick and easy summer hair style will keep you cool. It’s sleek and super fast using Spin Pins by Goody–a secret weapon. Double Messy Low Buns! You can get a quick and messy hair style that’s bang-on trend and totally chic.
When you’ve got to get to the lake or beach, the last thing you want to do is spend precious minutes in front of the mirror trying to do your hair. You want a simple, quick summer hair style that you can get done in seconds! This style is fast, chic and will keep your hair out of your face so you can enjoy the sand, surf and sun without stopping to brush your precious locks out of your eyes. Win!
Watch and learn!
Super Chic and Easy Summer Hair Style, Double Messy Low Bun and Spin Pins by Goody
The Secret Weapon, Spin Pins by Goody
How to Use Spiral Hair Pins (Goody Spin Pins)
- Separate your hair into two sections from ear to ear.
- Section off the top part and clip.
- Angle off the bottom section toward one ear, and begin twisting toward the face.
- Twist it into a bun, and secure with a small spiral pin at an angle from the top, screwing it securely into place.
- Screw in a second spin pin at the base of the bun to secure the entire bun.
- Twist the top section directly over the first bun, twisting away from the face.
- Use two spiral pins to secure the top bun both at the top and base of the bun.
- Secure any “wispies” or loose tendrils with bobby pins.
- Pull some face-framing pieces near your face for a more natural look.
- Lightly hairspray non-aerosol (better for the environment!).
- Now go out the door, you’re done!
Mandy, the gorgeous ginger bombshell in this video was kind enough to let me use her head as a guinea pig. Thanks, babe!
You can buy Spin Pins at Target (or any drugstore in the US–not sure about international availability). They retail about $6.00USD for a pair of two long ones, or three short spirals.
If you liked this tutorial, don’t forget to Stumble, Digg or Like this post on Facebook below, or Thumbs Up on YouTube! Thanks! Xx