Honest Beauty is one of my jams right now… It’s clean, it’s affordable, it’s got good colors for me, and I like how it smells. See how it performs and hear *honest* thoughts in this Honest Beauty Review and collection (plus a makeup look).
Let’s Be Honest… Honest Beauty Review & Makeup Look
HONEST BEAUTY BUNDLES: 3 products for $50! (Invite Link)
Available here at their website. (bundle invite link)
* Honest Beauty Brightening moisturizer – $34
* Honest Beauty Everything Primer -$27
* Honest Everything Palette – $35
* Eye Shadow Trios: Warm Sable, Truly Ocean – $25
* Honest Truly Lush Mascara & Primer – $20
* Mineral Fusion Raven Waterproof Mascara – $18
* True Velvet Eyeliners – Nude, Gold, Sapphire, Purple – $16
* Honest Beauty Concealer duo – Disappearing Dune – $20
* Honest Beauty Blurring Powder – $28
* Jane Iredale pressed mineral powder – $42
* Honest Luminizing Powder – Dusk Reflection (Bronzer) – $25
* Honest Luminizing Powder – Midnight Reflection (highlight) – $25
* Cream blusher – Truly Teasing – $22
* Brow filler – Deep Black – $15
* Honest Beauty Volumizing Spray – $24
* Honest Beauty Dry shine serum – $20
* Honest Beauty Sea Salt Spray – $18
M U S I C:
L I N K: https://youtu.be/iRnpVrdwtg4
I hope you enjoyed that Honest Beauty Review of my entire collection and demo makeup look with all the products. The low down on HB is that I really like the products. They are a certified cruelty free (by PETA), clean brand with a guarantee for its ingredient integrity. They are also a Certified B Corp, a for-profit company that is held to “rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency” (as outlined by BCorporation.net).
Honest Beauty is available on their own website, but also available on Ulta.com, in Ulta brick and mortar stores and at Honest Beauty’s store at the Grove in LA. Honest has a bundling program here, where you can buy 3 full size products for $50 and then get 25% off up to 5 additional products in one box.
I think it’s important to 1. support companies that use the best ingredients, 2. have strong guarantees behind their work, 3. partner with the right non-profit organizations that make a difference to the world and the environment, 4. have a mission that not only seeks to do good for the environment, but also works to create positive social change, 5. does not test on animals. Honest does not market itself as an eco-brand although, if you look into their footprint, their ingredients (Teri Miyahira does an AMAZING breakdown of the ingredients list), their efforts in the community and their B Corp score, you will realize they are definitely trying to make a positive impact in the world, ecologically and socially. Combine affordable prices, product availability and Jessica Alba’s high profile, and you have greater public awareness of the Green Beauty movement and all the positive things that the movement brings with it.
And that, my friends is a beautiful thing! We need more green awareness in this world.
Rock on, Lovecats!
F T C: Obviously, nothing sponsored here.
My opinion is 100% honest and my own. I am not responsible for the content of any responses in any format to this video or corresponding blog post. Music is provided royalty free by the artists with full permission (commercial with full attribution), royalty free via YouTube Audio Library and Apple Final Cut Pro Software (license info here:http://images.apple.com/legal/sla/doc…) and is used under “Fair Use” guidelines.