Some of my favorite outfits of June. Each OOTD is an Architecture of an Outfit.
Click on the video to watch on YouTube, and please subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Gray high-low cut out top: Local boutique
- Shorts and gray mini-satchel: Target
- Clear studded sandals: Local boutique (similar)
- Gray vintage v-neck t-shirt: J. Crew
- Distressed skinny jeans: BDG (UO)
- Nude snake skin heels: Banana Republic (Similars)
- Rose gold aviator style sunglasses: Michael Kors
- Black cowl neck romper: Guess (Similar)
- Chambray Panama hat: Gap (Similar)
- Gold jelly flats: Melissa
- Black cut out sleeveless top: Naked Zebra
- Asymmetrical shorts: Zara
- Clear studded sandals: Local boutique
- House of Harlowe Five Station necklace
- Goddess maxi dress (similar)
M U S I C:
Love + Aloha + Namasté,
Filters and light leaks: Gabrielle Marie ~ GlamSolutions
FTC: Not a sponsored post. I am not compensated by any of the companies whose products are featured. My opinion is 100% my own. I am not responsible for the content of any responses to this video. Music is provided by the artists with permission under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license.