This was a very needed weekend after the shit-tastic week I had last week. We did some awesome stuff, ate awesome things, spent time with awesome people, got awesome presents, got an awesome facial, awesome, awesome, awesome.
You know what’s the best thing to combat lameness and deeply messed up situations? Awesomeness. I’ll tell you more later.
My Kick-Ass Sat/Sunday:
- Friday, went to the Mall…and…I’ll surprise you. If you follow me on Twitter, you will know what happened. It was bloody hot and humid when I got back to my car. For you across the Pond, 102F is 38.89C. Basically, GROSS.
- Saturday, went shopping, got myself some special things to be revealed later on this week.
- Got a facial Saturday… blog about that later, too.
- Went running.
- Celebrated father in law’s 64th. The candles were so numerous and bright we couldn’t see, so blinded by the brilliance.
- Sugar-laden bitch and laugh fest with my bestie Sarah, who I went to hang out with for non-happy-best-friendy reasons, and we turned that ship around and pretty much had the best time. I love my Bests. They’re my soul-mates.
Um, yeah. There’s much more to it than that, but as much as I reveal of my life, I prefer to keep the crappy part of last week to myself as well as everything that went down with S. We’re all in a happier, ready-to-attack-this-stinker kind of place, and that’s the best place to be, yes/no?
I’ll leave you with overly-gratuitous pictures of Max the Bear[Dog], who either thinks he’s a human or a frozen grocery-aisle chicken–we’re not sure which, yet.
I PROMISE I’ll announce a giveaway winner soon. I have like, 100ISH entries to go through… um… at some point this week.