Click the photos for larger views.
Coral and Pinks for summer are wearable, even for yellow/medium toned Asian girls like me. The trick is to keep it simple, light, with a more coppery coral than a red, ruddy, pinky coral. If you go for super pinky coral, or ruddy reds, your eye lids could end up looking like the weird color of sickness, without the swelling.
Keep it natural, light and simple. A little bit of shimmer, but not too much.
- Blend the shadow with a fluffy brush into the socket line (or crease).[L’Oreal Desert Sunrise Eye Quad]
- Line your eyes with a dark brown, black or navy blue liner and wing out the ends, aiming the end of the cat eye toward the ends of your eyebrows. [NYX Felt Liquid Liner Pen in jet black]
- Line your water line with a flesh colored pencil. [Pixie Eye Bright Inner Rim Liner]
- Curl, curl, curl those lashes to further open up your eyes. [Tarte Cosmetics Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler]
- Use a coat of a lengthening mascara, and get it to the roots of your lashes, and wiggle it up, zig-zagging it back and forth to the tips of your lashes. [NYX Cosmetics Doll Eye Mascara]
- Follow it up with a second coat of a volumizing formula mascara to enhance and fan the lashes out. [Urban Decay Skyscraper Multi-benefit Mascara in Jet Black]
- Apply Bronzer on the high points of your face: cheekbones, above the temples, a little on your forehead and down the chin. Also apply on your neck… since your face might be darker than your neck. [Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Golden Light]
- Fill in your brows very naturally–make sure there are no visible lines.[NYX Cosmetics Eyebrow Cake Powder in Brunette]
- Apply a creamy but matte bright pink to your lips (not hot pink). [NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip lipstick in Milan]
Pretty, right? And so !@#$-in’ easy!
If you try this look, be sure to comment back and let me know!
See the rest of my FOTD beauty posts.
Don’t forget to enter my $300 GUCCI/NYX COSMETICS/THE BODY SHOP/BLUE LAGOON SKINCARE/ORIGINS/CLINIQUE/DR. HAUSCHKA/CHANEL GIVEAWAY BONANZA! [ends July 1]